- 4 Bays of 5 lanes each (20 Lanes total), 25-yard maximum target distance
- 1 tactical bay, capable of handling up to .50 BMG
- Each range bay features: Private ballistic panels, individually adjustable lighting to preference and full easy to use electronic target operation/retrieval
- Range ventilation is state of the art: Incoming air is filtered, heated or cooled. Exhaust air is filtered through multistage HEPA filters exceeding OSHA requirements. All range air is evacuated once every 60 seconds.
- TSS provides cardboard target backers, tape, and staples and target storage tubes at each bay
- Economically priced targets are available for purchase
- Customer supplied targets are accepted subject to approval by the RSO
- Targets must be paper or cardboard only, no plastic or metal and all targets must be hung from backers/carriers
- $20.00 for one shooter on 1 lane, unlimited time (subject to some restrictions on busy times)
- $10.00 for an additional shooter on same lane
- Maximum 2 Shooters per lane
- Firearms Rental: TSS firearms rentals
- $10.00 per hour for a handgun.
- Rentals require TSS ammunition purchase (competitively priced)
- The Desert Eagle (.50AE) firearm rental is $20.00 dollars per hour. Experienced shooters only, no rapid fire
- The Barrett .50 BMG Rental "Boomer Special" is priced accordingly
- $100.00 – 1 Shooter, 3 rounds, 1 BMG T-shirt, 1 Bumper Sticker
- $150.00 – 2 Shooters, 6 rounds, 2 BMG T-shirts, 2 Bumper Sticker
- $30.00 – 3 additional rounds for 1 shooter
- The Barrett must be rented by appointment only, at least 24 hours in advance
- Hearing Protection Rentals: $2.00 each. Rental ear protection is cleaned and disinfected after each use
- Eye Protection available for purchase only (no rental) for $1.99
Range Membership Options
- Annual Memberships: Single: $430.00 Couple: $650.00
- Expires one calendar year from date of purchase
- All Pre-memberships expire on August 15th, 2017.
Benefits of membership:
- Free, unlimited Range time
- Lane reservations.
- Must be at least 24 Hours in advance, no exceptions
- Single: Maximum of 1 lane & 1 Guest
- Couple: Maximum of 2 Lanes & 2 Guests
- 10% off selected firearms cleaning products
- 10% off Ear and Eye protection (Rentals are not included)
- Free “Range Targets”
- Ask Cashier or Range Officer which targets are range targets
- Limited to 2 targets for Single membership, 4 targets per Couple membership per range session. All targets are for TSS range use and may not leave premises
- Guest Passes-per membership year
- Single: 10 Guest Passes
- Couples: 20 Guest Passes
- If all Guest Passes are used, it will be $10.00 for an additional shooter on the same lane.
- Members ONLY Sales, events and firearms raffles (Watch store postings, TSS website and social media for details).
- Members only email specials
- Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian 21 years old or older.
- MINORS FIRST TIME FILLING OUT THE WAIVER: A parent or legal guardian MUST sign off on their waiver. An electronic Waiver is available below, click "Sign our Waiver"
- Customers 18 years old and older may shoot independently on the range.
- A government issued Photo ID is required to shoot on our range from all shooters (Minors excluded)
Ammunition and Caliber Requirements
- Calibers permitted on our range:
- Hand guns: Any caliber is permitted
- Long guns: .308 or lower is allowed. Anything higher than a .308 can be used on our range with special arrangements, contact the Range Rental counter.
- Shotguns: Any shotgun gauge is permitted
- Steel core bullets are not permitted, the projectile may not stick to a magnet
- No armor piercing ammunition
- No tracer or incendiary ammunition permitted
- Black powder is not permitted
- Shotguns: Slugs or #00 Buckshot only.
- We recommend that you do not preload magazines because all ammunition must be available for easy inspection.
- Shirt, Pants, and Shoes are required to shoot on our range
- Eye protection and hearing protection is mandatory.
- We suggest:
- No open toed shoes
- No low-cut shirts or tops (hot brass!)
- No Shorts, no baggy loose fitting clothing that could hamper safe firearms operation.
- Clothing that covers the face is not permitted, the RSO must be able to identify all persons at all times
- We strongly recommend safety glasses over prescription glasses. Normal eyewear is not designed with shooting safety in mind.
- We strongly recommend ear plugs and ear muffs to protect your hearing.
- We strongly recommend that you wash your hands when leaving the range and before eating. D-Lead wipes are available at the range counter for $1.00